As an early-stage business, legal advice may be pushed to the bottom of the priority list, not least due to the issue of cost. However, for a business to scale successfully, especially when investors are involved, having the right foundations is imperative.
There are heaps of frustrations and obstacles starting a company. It sometimes seems like you spend more time negotiating or selling your business to investors and lawyers than on delivering on the promises you have made. That frustration is multiplied every time your business needs to expand, enter a new market, look for advice under a different country’s law or structure a deal in another jurisdiction.
- A full service law firm with a strong sector focus across multiple expertise areas including:
- Technology, Media and Communications
- Hotels & Leisure
- Financial institutions & services
- Lifesciences & Healthcare
- Working with some of the biggest names in tech and other sectors as well as up and coming disruptors.
- Well networked in each sector industry through clients and industry partners.
- The only law firm in Europe that can offer you extensive IP support through our 100 strong international team of IP lawyers, patent and trade mark attorneys.
- You can check to see if your local jurisdiction has an equIP team currently in place from the list of participating jurisdictions at the end of the page. There you can learn more about the team's local expertise and offering, and apply directly to the local programme.
- You can send a general inquiry to our International equIP team by filling out the form in the link below.